Thursday 4 February 2016

Logo Design

I have used photoshop to design a professional looking logo that I could use on photographs, business cards etc. Firstly I created a new document and set it too transparent so that it can be placed onto white backgrounds without showing up. I then created a text box and wrote my name changing the font type too look more sophisticated, and changed the colour too make to more identifiable as mine.  I then used a rectangle tool too make too thick lines about and below my name to help it stand out and look distinctive. To finish i saved it as a PNG file so that when printed the design comes out the right size. I decided to keep my design plain so that it can be used for multiple uses rather than keeping it limited for certain things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment